Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Third vaccine shot

MacIntoshCZ

Is there anyone with third shot? I know only few people... And they got in most cases some "flu symptoms". It was really worse than first two doses...

Ylli

Just like shots 1 & 2, side effect of the booster vary widely from individual to individual.

alec_t

Most Helpful Member
I'm due mine in the next day or two. Will keep you posted ....... if I survive. :)

MacIntoshCZ

I'm due mine in the next day or two. Will keep you posted ....... if I survive. :)
thanks, I am able to get my third shot probably in January. (after 8 moths after second shot)

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
Here in Aus they're only giving a booster (third) jab to the "at risk" group. Maybe they'll get around to the rest of us sometime in the future. However, so far, Australia has pretty much avoided the worst of covid. The next six months will be very interesting as borders start to open etc.

Mike.

rjenkinsgb

Most Helpful Member
I just got notification today that I can make an appointment for a third shot. My previous ones were back in March & April.

MacIntoshCZ

Looks like I was wrong. It's not 8 months but 6. So I can get a boost shot instead of January in a november.

alec_t

Most Helpful Member
Had my third jab. The only after-effect so far has been some tenderness of the injection site, lasting ~24hrs.

MacIntoshCZ

Had my third jab. The only after-effect so far has been some tenderness of the injection site, lasting ~24hrs.
Thanks for leting us know!
Best wishes

Ylli

Got my Moderna Booster about an hour ago. So far, nothing. Not even a sore arm. Hydrated and took an Ibuprofen about an hour before the jab.

MacIntoshCZ

Why did you take ibuprofen?

Ylli

As a pain prophylactic, have seen it recommended in a few places. Looking it up now, I probably shouldn't have done that.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles