Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trust in covid vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media now is publishing some completely crazy accusations and made-up facts.

Sorensen said that four amino acids on the spike had a positive charge, which causes the virus to tightly cling to the negatively charged parts of a human, making the virus more infectious.

“The laws of physics mean that you cannot have four positively charged amino acids in a row. The only way you can get this is if you artificially manufacture it,” Dalgleish told DailyMail.com.

Correct me if I am wrong, if the laws of physics don't allow four positively charged amino acids in a row, it should not only be impossible to have happened in nature but also in a lab right ? Our labs are also subjected to the same laws of physics. o_O

This is how stupid the lab leak conspiracy theory really is. :facepalm:

A real 'cleavage site'.

The job of the media is to sell soap
exactly, our health-care minister was banned because he did not wear face mask in the night on the streat (without people nearby) when he came out of the building and got in the car. He was like 10 secons without mask. paparazi takes photo.
lol

1623214790464.png

My older brother said that if the president didn't wear a mask that he wouldn't either...
My older brother is now in the VA cemetery in Houston, Texas! Wear the mask,
get the shot! This virus is not going away any time soon! I think that they have already
had another outbreak on a cruise ship. No one can go ashore now...

DavidMil

Last edited:
My older brother said that if the president didn't wear a mask that he wouldn't either...
My older brother is now in the VA cemetery in Houston, Texas! Where the mask,
get the shot! This virus is not going away any time soon! I think that they have already
had another outbreak on a cruise ship. No one can go ashore now...

DavidMil
poor mankind thinking they can overcome nature

Wearing a mask may go from a symbol of responsibility to vulnerability as California reopens

The pandemic is officially over now that mask wearers are a protected class in California. Get the shot, dump the mask.
"Get the shot, wear the mask" is way better =). I dont know what temperatures are in california but at the moment i am dying (when wearing mask) with 25Celsius and more in Czech

This is the latest incentive offered to those who have been hesitant to receive a COVID-19 shot in Oregon. Other efforts have included the state’s “Take Your Shot Oregon” lottery with cash prizes and scholarships as well as bars offering free beer. Gov. Kate Brown has said Oregon’s COVID-19 restrictions will be mostly lifted once 70% the state’s adult population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. As of noon Thursday, Oregon was 2.8% of adults shy of that threshold, equal to 93,444 people statewide.

On the subject of vaccine trust:

For info:
It happens really often when i want open web pages from USA.

Grab a copy of "Epic privacy browser". install the adblock and proxy add-ons and enable / set the proxy location to USA.
You can then view sites such as those.

I use it for such as searching ebay.com for items listed US Only.

t
On the subject of vaccine trust:

For info:

Grab a copy of "Epic privacy browser". install the adblock and proxy add-ons and enable / set the proxy location to USA.
You can then view sites such as those.

I use it for such as searching ebay.com for items listed US Only.
thanks

A new day, a new vaccine conspiracy theory.

Can receiving a COVID-19 vaccine cause you to be magnetic?
Receiving a COVID-19 vaccine will not make you magnetic

No. Receiving a COVID-19 vaccine will not make you magnetic, including at the site of vaccination which is usually your arm. COVID-19 vaccines do not contain ingredients that can produce an electromagnetic field at the site of your injection. All COVID-19 vaccines are free from metals such as iron, nickel, cobalt, lithium, and rare earth alloys, as well as any manufactured products such as microelectronics, electrodes, carbon nanotubes, and nanowire semiconductors. In addition, the typical dose for a COVID-19 vaccine is less than a milliliter, which is not enough to allow magnets to be attracted to your vaccination site even if the vaccine was filled with a magnetic metal.

What is going on in the world, especially the USA?

The educational system? The political system? Nothing seems practical anymore. Nothing even works correctly.

I left a note inside the refrigerator that was on top a bowl of uneaten oatmeal. Fairly large so it can be seen.
She used the Oatmeal and left the note. Really stupid stuff. The bowl is no longer there. I thought it wasn't used.
Mom did mention that there was a bowl in the fridge.

Then you have the "limited lifetime warranty" https://www.perle.com/support_services/lifetime_warranty_us.shtml

The lifetime is the serviceable life of the product. This is defined as the period during which spare parts (components) are available or for a minimum of two years from the date of manufacture, whichever is the longer. Should the product prove to be irreparable, Perle reserves the right to substitute an equivalent product.

The stuff can cost upwards of $3000.00 and you only get 60 days of support?

I took one of the things apart. Just big BGA's and a small number of components.
The power supply can be had for $3.00 new. Thru hole components.

Last edited:
I'd guess politics / political interests in big business - like the seemingly endless copyright extensions.

English law requires either one or two years minimum warranty (it was two while we were in the EU, not sure now) - but it also requires consumer items to be "fit for purpose" for a minimum of six years.

It also absolutely bans post-purchase / shrink wrap type added restrictions or conditions.
[With a very limited and specific exception for train & bus tickets, that have rules on the ticket].

English law requires either one or two years minimum warranty (it was two while we were in the EU, not sure now)

No it wasn't, that was just a myth perpetrated by the press - and warranties are only 12 months in the EU as well, that was another part of the same myth.

The UK for years had the SOGA (Sale Of Goods Act), still there, but now called something different - and this gave you the right to make a claim against the retailer for up to 6 years in a case of a manufacturing defect. But it's down to the customer to PROVE it was a manufacturing defect.

The 2 year EU scheme was just an inferior version of SOGA, giving you only 2 years to make a claim, and NOT a 2 year warranty - needless to say, the UK didn't ratifiy this far inferior scheme.

You have it backward - the myth is that it is a myth, as UK suppliers did not want to comply.

EU Law:

I've never seen that before, perhaps it's recent? - certainly none of the available documentation suggested that back when I was in the trade, and was something we frequently had to deal with - due to the misleading articles on-line and in the press.

I've never seen that before, perhaps it's recent? - certainly none of the available documentation suggested that back when I was in the trade, and was something we frequently had to deal with - due to the misleading articles on-line and in the press.
I dont undernstand EU laws. We have CZ laws and on top we have EU laws. Thats quite a bullshhh. For example: CZ law -> You are allowed to use 1kW motor on ebike. EU law -> you are allowed to use 250W on ebike. I guess i pick CZ laws.

I've never seen that before, perhaps it's recent?
It was introduced in 2008, if I remember correctly.

UK retailers always denied it applied to them, until you showed it in written form - and then only under protest.

Or, some big places started advertising a "Free two year warranty!" to make it look like you were getting something extra, rather than basic rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back