Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Dunning Kruger effect has arrived on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gopher dear chap, please realise that I was generalising.
I know that nobody will get rich selling 4 packs of USB thingies, but as a general rule novelty sells.
Look at all the people queuing to buy the latest iPhone, does it really do so much more than their existing one year old phone? Probably not.

Angry, conspiracy theory, me? Nah.

Not me, I am happy as a pig in straw.
(Or any other medium which makes pigs happy).

JimB
Either you are making up a false personality in your last post or your second-to-last post makes no sense. Pick one.

Why drop the headphone jack?
The only way to use non-Apple wired headphones, is to then purchase a lightning to 3.5mm adapter.
You are forced to buy something else.
Check the box, the adapter comes with the iPhone. No purchase necessary.

Do you make stuff up as you go along based on assumptions or try to outrage people and make up false stories on purpose when you know the adapter was in the box?

The iPhone also comes with a pair headphones that directly fits the USB C. As does Google Pixel3 phone.

Check the box, the adapter comes with the iPhone. No purchase necessary.

Do you make stuff up as you go along based on assumptions or try to outrage people and make up false stories on purpose when you know the adapter was in the box?

The iPhone also comes with a pair headphones that directly fits the USB C. As does Google Pixel3 phone.
WTF?
Someone pissed in your cornflakes today?
Explain to me how you would charge the iPhone 7 and listen to music at the same time, with a pair of something like these?
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...-closed-back-headphones-with-rotating-ear-cup

They are not very expensive and are no longer available, but I happen to like them and they have a 3M long cord.
Why should I be forced into using wireless headphones, if the battery is low and I want to listen to some music?

And while we're at it, here is the the Mac Book Pro we just bought.

They could have thrown one of these in the box to get you going with transferring your files to your spanky new machine, since most people have a few regular USB thumb drives, but now it costs an extra $19 if you buy from them?

Disappointed with your post above gophert.

If one tries hard enough, I am sure they can come up with an unworkable situation. The solution to all of your problems is obviously either bluetooth earbuds or a flip phone.

I just uploaded successfully a pdf test file from a tablet (Android. 8.1.0)
Deleted it later.
Well, I can't get it to upload PDF files... the ETO software keeps telling me the file I am trying to upload appears empty ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back