Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

That's my country!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Mike, i see what you mean

and Kemo, he is talking about "speaking" not about "spelling" mistakes!

So, back to mike: i know that and it's due to effect of the arabic language, where consonants are always separated when spoken. Example, egyptians will have some trouble pronouncing the last two letters of "Text" so it will become "Texeest" exactly as girls will become "girlees"

other example: chemisteery instead of chemistry :D

hope this answers your question!

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing your knowledge:)

That must have been quite funny though!!

surprisingly, not so funny, as we have professors from all over the globe and as students we are accustomed to the myriad of accents. So it is just very common.

Sometimes we must ask for clarification if the accent causes a misunderstanding, but after a few weeks we know what the teacher is saying:)

I did some work at an Egyptian-Christian church-school in my city. The people there are friendly and well educated. I saw no poverty there.

I did some work at an Egyptian-Christian church-school in my city. The people there are friendly and well educated. I saw no poverty there.

Poverty and lack of education is not in "Egyptians" it is in "egypt", there is quite a difference there....

And what i mean by "egypt" is the mix of social, cultural, economical and political conditions that makes it what it is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back