Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tester

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujit

hello,

sir, i want to know about the working of a electrical tester. sir wheather it works in DC. what is the minimum voltage at which u can use tester to know electric flow?
i'll happy to find my answer.thank u sir. :?[/quote][/u][/i][/b]

Measuring instruments are available that will measure voltage, current, frequency, capacitance, inductance, impedance, leakage, distortion, among many other things.

If you look on websites of places like MCM Electronics or Newark you will find general descriptions of equipment that is available. You can also make note of the manufacturers then go to their websites. Manufacturers that I can think of at the moment - Fluke, Wavetek, Tektronix, Hewlett-Packard, Agilent, Bird. From this you should get a good idea of what is generally available, range, accuracy and cost.

I hope this is of some help.

Do you have a tester that you want to know more about?
Do you want to buy a tester to doa specific job?
Are you wanting to know if there is a tester mader that can measure DC?
or . . . do you, maybe, want to know how a DC voltmeter works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back