Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

temperature sensor LM35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Eric,
Please post schematics as a PNG or GIF file. Frequently your new PDF files do not open, take a long time to open or have unknown fonts.
EDIT: Added pic

Attachments

• PDF from Eric.PNG
    PDF from Eric.PNG
    18.1 KB · Views: 541
Last edited:
hi, everyone. i am designing an 8-bit CPU by VHDL. I am using MAXPLUS II software, is it ok? can you tell me about steps to do this project? thanks you

Hi Eric,
Please post schematics as a PNG or GIF file. Frequently your new PDF files do not open, take a long time to open or have unknown fonts.
EDIT: Added pic

hi,
Many thanks for that feedback, I have been using PDFCreator to produce the pdf's from gif/png originals.!!!

You got it as a Christmas gift?
Please don't use it on the forum.

Not an Xmas gift, a freebie, it was recommended by members of this forum.:p

Now that I know it gives unsatisfactory results I will not be using it anywhere.

I thought Scrooges didnt believe in Xmas gifts.:rolleyes:

I helped a guy with a circuit on another forum. As thanks, he sent me a Christmas gift of many Luxeon very bright LEDs. More than 100 and I didn't count them yet.
I made a night light and now I am designing a Knight Rider circuit that blinks 20 LEDs back and forth.

I got a toy helicopter as a Christmas gift from my son. But he plays with it more than I do. We are getting to be a pretty good pilots.
Instead of radio control it uses IR control like the smaller helicopter I got for free a few months ago from Energizer battery company.

Attachments

• remote helicopter.jpg
    remote helicopter.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 279
hello everyone.....i need to design the signal conditioning circuit for lm35 ,and i need the output voltage range from 0 to 5 volts,and i want to use op-amp ic741....so could someone help me with the circuit

Last edited:
need help: request to anybody n everybody

hi guys,
i have less than 3 weeks to complete the temprature meter project
i dont even have a complete circuit diagram yet
m in big trouble
n this project is the core unit for me getting into uni next year
a need an GRADE A pass for my uni entry
so plz guys need help in any and every possible way

i am using lm35dz sensor and pic16f716 for my project
the output from pic is to be connected to 3 seven segment displays

i require everything from complete circuit diagram , working principle, pic programing, circuit final pictures, n PROJECT REPORT
JUST EVERTHING
SO someone/ everyone plz help me through this
shall be very thankful to u's

hi guys,
i have less than 3 weeks to complete the temprature meter project
i dont even have a complete circuit diagram yet
m in big trouble
n this project is the core unit for me getting into uni next year
a need an GRADE A pass for my uni entry
so plz guys need help in any and every possible way

i am using lm35dz sensor and pic16f716 for my project
the output from pic is to be connected to 3 seven segment displays

i require everything from complete circuit diagram , working principle, pic programing, circuit final pictures, n PROJECT REPORT
JUST EVERTHING

You cannot be serious.!:mad:

project

yeh sounds weird n funny
bt m serious n need every bit of information about the temprature meter using lm35z and pic16f716 and 3 seven segment displays at the output

JUST EVERTHING

Would you like fries with that?
**broken link removed**

Ah..
Pass YOUR project onto someone that can do it then TAKE it back finished and YOU TAKE full credit for it!
Are you one of my former boss's sons?

I know these are school projects, the guidelines given can't hide that, but if people are reading this link looking for an easy interface, please consider using a DIGITAL sensor(LM75,LM95 etc) to interface with your DIGITAL microcontroller.

thanx guys

thanx for ur help n advice guys
but i wont be able to complete it in time anywy
so i will go through pic tutorials n try to make a program for pic by myself
that me for easter holidays lol
thnx nywy:D:rolleyes::p

what is the output range given at the output of lm 358 after amplication .
at normal temperature what will be the output voltage.
reply as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back