Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temparature Drop in the Controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyBoy

Hii all, I am having a problem with the electronic components. My Problem is.....The Controllers are being used to set the temparature for the annealing ovens, but the problem is the temparature in the controller and Darwin system are found to be same but there is temparaure drop when compared to annealing oven temparature. I think, there is some problem with the PLC settings..
Ex: 500*C is set in the controller but the oven temparature is 480*C but what you get to see on the controller and Darwin system is 400*C and temparature still drops down but after 3 or 4 hours, it shoots up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back