Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Techtronik DSO advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark

Hi,

Can someone advise me , If it ok to buy a discontinuous series Tek DSO . What are the pitfalls . Afterall the present buy will also get discontinuous in some future time . I am little confused , I was preferring to buy a 100MHz,FFT DSO tek though discontinuous . but I regard it as much higher a techie than other local (un named)/ chinese etc make .

Thanks

Normally buying a discontinued model of a Tek scope should not be a problem as they support them for many years after. What model do you want to buy?

Thanks I look for TDS210 , I feel the interface module is too hard to find ? .
Regards

Last edited:
The TDS210 is a good entry level DSO. What interface module to you need?

The Rigol scopes look ok but I don't know much about them other than they are Chinese made.

The TDS210 is a good entry level DSO. What interface module to you need?

I was looking for FFT module , but most at ebay comes without , I dont know the reason is the module rare , out of production or what I am guessing.

Thanks

I suspect not many engineers do FFT analysis with an oscilloscope. They usually use a spectrum analyzer.

So if you really need that function, it would probably be best to buy a scope with it built-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back