Techtronik DSO advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark

Hi,

Can someone advise me , If it ok to buy a discontinuous series Tek DSO . What are the pitfalls . Afterall the present buy will also get discontinuous in some future time . I am little confused , I was preferring to buy a 100MHz,FFT DSO tek though discontinuous . but I regard it as much higher a techie than other local (un named)/ chinese etc make .

Thanks

Normally buying a discontinued model of a Tek scope should not be a problem as they support them for many years after. What model do you want to buy?

Thanks I look for TDS210 , I feel the interface module is too hard to find ? .
Regards

Last edited:
The TDS210 is a good entry level DSO. What interface module to you need?

The Rigol scopes look ok but I don't know much about them other than they are Chinese made.

The TDS210 is a good entry level DSO. What interface module to you need?

I was looking for FFT module , but most at ebay comes without , I dont know the reason is the module rare , out of production or what I am guessing.

Thanks

I suspect not many engineers do FFT analysis with an oscilloscope. They usually use a spectrum analyzer.

So if you really need that function, it would probably be best to buy a scope with it built-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…