Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switching circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

alok9406

I want to make a switching device with following features:

One senor will sense speed(frequency of a moving car, then this is fed to my circuit(to be designed). This circuit has three relays which are actuated when three pre-decided values of frequency(or current) are achievedi.e. there are three events-1. when certain frequecy(sensed by speed sensor) is achieved, first relay operates,2. on higher frequency second relay operates and 3.on further higher frequency third relay operates.
Please help me,
alok

Hi!

You should use a frequency to voltage IC and 3 comparator gate. Adjust the thresold of each gate so it put on the relay (by passing by a transitor and a diode) at the good level. Good luck,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back