Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switch to turn on off 9v device wirelessly

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dry set of contacts has to trip something to send a sgnal to a battery powered LED.
That wasn't in your original request. There are other solutions, but first do you have any other requirements that you're saving just to surprise us?

Thats what I want to know what I can do. I have an alarm cabinet. I would like it to trip a led in another part of the building if the alarm triggers. I can do this if I could run a cable, but due to the construction of the building, I can not get a cable to the locatioon. They do not want wire mold. So what I would like to find out if I could trigger a device using an RB5 relay to send a signsl to smething to turn on a battery operated LED. Sorry I did not explain myself well at all.

How far away is the receiver, and what kinds of walls or other obstructions are in the way?

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back