Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stupid newbie needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, one more tiny question. How do I find the equivelent of logic 1 and 0 in volts? is it just 0v-7.5v =>0 and 7.5v-15v =>1 or what? cause I need to find how much time the condenser takes to be charged until leg12=1.
Thanks for all the help!!! :D

Oh and is there a power-on delay because the capasitor takes so long to charge(34sec) for leg 12 to be (1). That's assuming what I wrote above is correct.

4001 is not a schmitt-trigger, the exact value depend from manufacturer. If input voltage slowly increase, the out slowly decrease.See a CMOS datasheet,but i`m sure when Vcc=15V under 4V the out=15V and over 10V the out=0V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back