Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stupid electronic book I'm through... help me understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
tcmtech, I'm not a kid, I'm a grown up man and a scientist with a PhD n getting banned by snob robot nerds.

And Canadaelk, stay in your liberal provice, which I do not know but it's certainly not Quebec.

Please don't consider representing anybody from Quebec, liberal square freak.

A PhD in what? Surfing science? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't think it should've been deleted perhaps the server crashed?

If so it's because of your previous offences and the moderators don't like perpetual motion threads because they cause arguments.

It was total rubbish anyway, the earth is not a perpetual motion machine - the rotation and orbit velocities are gradually slowing due to tidal friction.

Tidal acceleration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

EDIT:
I don't see why you care, since you're going to be banned soon, especially after that abusive PM you sent me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back