Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stupid electronic book I'm through... help me understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this put it bluntly enough?

**broken link removed**

An observation: Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people look intelligent until they open their mouths.

Mikebits and canadatelk, you should get married togetter.
There's no doubt that you both like men.
queers

MOD_NOTE: INSULTING OTHER MEMBERS IS AGAINST THE RULES. YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN A 2 DAY BAN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator; why don't you just delete this thread, because it won't get on a serious track and if it keeps going like this I'm gonna get banned permanently.

thank you

appreciated the serious replies tho.

Mikebits: What do you think? Should we? So soon after you rescued your wife in that earthquake. It does not seem proper!

Mikebits and canadatelk, you should get married togetter.
queers

I would dis-agree with you. It hasn't been fully established that People with Higher IQ's are Homosexual.

Even though researcher's have noted they tend to be; we don't have a good baseline yet.

Moderator; why don't you just delete this thread, because it won't get on a serious track and if it keeps going like this I'm gonna get banned permanently.
1) You created this thread and started talking rubbish so why are you whining to the moderator to have it removed?

2) You'll get banned permanently if you keep this up.

Mikebits and canadatelk, you should get married togettr.
queers

3) Why are you whining about no one making series replies if you make childish remarks like that?

4) They're behaving more manly than yourself - you're the one making immature comments.

Mikebits: If the pix in post #42 is a self-portrait we need to negotiate post-naptual settlement.
GotS: In the great cold white North you learn to keep warm at night (night, that is the proper spelling).

Hero999 would you like a cup of tea ?
How's the queen today ?

I bet you wear a scarf in your everraining place.

edit: and use a MacBook.

Last edited:
So how old are you Ghost of the Shadows? Your not transgalactic or crashsite are you? :eek:
They had trouble dealing with and accepting the reality of how things work as well.

Your acting like know it all a high school level kid who hasn't spent much time learning real life science or physics but for some reason thinks he knows everything any way. If that book is kicking your butt life is going to get much harder over the next several years when you join the real work force.

I suspect a full ban and likely thread delete is very near though. ;)

douche

If I could take you seriously I would consider this an insult.

I aplogize to all that we too, in Canada, have people who do not know how to slow down at a stop sign.

Mikebits: You have not ansered. Maybe douche, oops sorry, GotS could ordain!

Where's Nigel gone? We need the banhammer.
**broken link removed**

EDIT:

I notice he only has two red squares, surely he deserves more than that? :D

Last edited:
I don't think he will because like me I don't want to soil myself with this Crap anymore.

Troglodyte Food. Smell Bad and Looks Bad. Like the tail end of a yak. **broken link removed**

tcmtech, I'm not a kid, I'm a grown up man and a scientist with a PhD n getting banned by snob robot nerds.

And Canadaelk, stay in your liberal provice, which I do not know but it's certainly not Quebec.

Please don't consider representing anybody from Quebec, liberal square freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back