Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Strange thing in instructables site

Status
Not open for further replies.

fezder

So, there is written reply in my account nick, which is quite confusing thing:
i can't see this message in my message history
i can't see this ''Fezder'' nick when i'm logged out, but when i'm logged in, i see it
Nickname takes to same looking profile page, but trust me, this dude is NOT me whoever wrote this, i never write in this manner:
instructable:
https://www.instructables.com/id/Salvaging-parts-from-burnt-out-mini-fluorescent-la/

and ''my'' message, i wrote myself on top where i said i didn't write this.

''
I'm surprised you dismissed the transistors as 'NPN power'.

They are indeed med pwr devices, but their significance is that they

can withstand 400V. These lamps sometimes use 2 off TO92 npn transistors,

also confusingly called E13003; again 400V devices and not so common.

One more thing: this bulb has 2 tubes, but some bulbs have 6! Just 2 of them contain a small filament wire. These are used by rocketeer types to ignite solid fuel mixes in tubes.
''

this all was just a heads-up if you find ANY more of this style written by ''me''

I never write

like this (enter pressed in strange place and space left between sentences)
OR in such ''rude'' manner, check out my spelling in other topics here, you will see the difference

Yeah, these are just plain annoying things when happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back