Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stolen Ipod =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
So explain this when you say you're not that upset about it when you tell them. For the good of the family physical devices 'toy's so to speak don't really matter, make sure they know that and no one will have hurt feelings over it.

it matters its just not enough to put stress on them.. plus being 14 i can now make enough money to buy a new one in no time.. its just annoying

it matters its just not enough to put stress on them.. plus being 14 i can now make enough money to buy a new one in no time.. its just annoying

Annoying, for the time being, is OK as long as knowlege was gained. Try to think of what this experiance might have taught you that might be useful to you in the future. Growing is learning from life's experiances, both good and bad.

Lefty

I'm trying to save my parents grief not save myself from getting into trouble... bcuz i hate seeing them all freaked out and its stressful for them and thats the least they need

This statement say's volumes about you (Which is a good thing). You are showing empathy for your parents feelings, and I think that is a good thing.
If your motivations were leaning more towards avoiding punishment then I think I would have not responded. In light of your current disposition, allow me to offer my 2 cents.

If your above statement is truly how you feel, then I suspect your parents are very understanding people, and I also think that you can go to them with this problem without fear of punitive recourse or a emotional breakdown of your parents, rather a small discussion about how you might reflect on this lesson.

I guess what I am saying, be honest and truthful as this is a better way to live, and in the long run you may learn something about your parents and life. Furthermore, they may be able to help you and relieve this undue stress.

Trust me, as you go through life, you will discover that this is small potatoes in the big scheme of things... :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back