Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Start a project for 4-5 channel datalogger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco_Santos

Hi. First i'm sorry if my English is not so good as i try :?

I am thinking to make a datalogger with a palm m125. The palm i already have, but now i am with several doubts.

I will need for now 4 channel's, but i was thinking for 5 channel( one more for the future).

1-Channel is to read RPM from a 2-cycle engine and the problem is that the engine goes to 20000 RPM i was think in hall sensor to read the pulses from engine :shock:

2-Channel is to read temperature [0,250]ºC i was thinking in LM35 because is linear but the limit is 150ºC so i need a thermocouple, i think

3-Channel is to read velocity up to 130 km/h i think this one is easy to do

4-Channel this channel is a magnetic sensor to trigger the system

5-Channel is for G-sensor or any other , for now is off.

So i am collecting ideas to put this project on paper and on "ground" all the help that any one could give, are welcome.

Best regards.
Marco A. Santos

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back