Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SSR Relay

Status
Not open for further replies.
For that matter this is correct....1400 Watts, 11.667 Amps, 120 Volts
I assume you are trying to make me look like a fool.
Please read the posts carefully before reacting.
Don't take it so personally. We get a lot of really strange questions on here from people who don't know what they're doing so we have to second guess what someone says a lot .

Hey bud, I will take it personal, tell me what is strange about my question.
If you cant give me a good answer, your just another blower, RIGHT

Hey bud, I will take it personal, tell me what is strange about my question.
If you cant give me a good answer, your just another blower, RIGHT
This is a good way to not get help on a forum. We have to sort through a lot of questions from people who don't really know what is they are asking. It doesn't matter who you are because we don't know each other. It also doesn't matter how normal you think the question might be because we get lots of people asking perfectly normally sounding questions when what they mean is actually something completely different. You need to tone down the inherent hostility in the voices of people's posts as you read them. Now tell me, how are we supposed to want to help you after you've used the tone you've used? Out of everyone in this thread, you're the only one who has been outright hostile.

Read your first post again. You initially said your SSR was 40A, and then you said you think it's 16A due to its labelling. Technically, the second time you called it a triac (while posting a picture of an SSR) which is not the same as an SSR, but in context it sounds like you are still talking about the same component. Of course we are going to scratch our heads about what you're saying.

Last edited:
Hey moron, your just a run of the mouth punk, I can tell you just like reading out of books, I believe you now nothing that why you the only one to seem there is a problem, You say alot but nothing is of importance to anyone, only to you,
Im done here PUNK, PLEASE LOCK ME OUT ******,
RESPOND ALL YOU WANT, ONLY YOUR MORON BUDDIES OR YOURSELF WILL READ IT,

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You'd think someone retired would have a thicker skin.

Another satisfied customer...

You forgot this...
hat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back