Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Square Blue LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for some 4 or 5 mm square blue LED's and blue LED light bars, 5mm x 25mm. Anyone seen them in their travels?

Do you mean square like the attached image?

I get the here, prices are good in quantities, shipping is cheap. Expect a couple of weeks...

**broken link removed**

They have bars and stuff like that too. Everything I've gotten has been good, high brightness. The piranha LEDs are easy to fry, really need to be careful driving them as recommended in the data sheet. I've had some whites running off the first LM317 constant current circuit I built on a breadboard for almost a year, non stop. Not really bright enough to work by, but good enough to find stuff on the bench.

Attachments

• SuperFlux-Blue_1_325x325.jpg
    SuperFlux-Blue_1_325x325.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 204
I was actually thinking of something like the circled module in the photo.

I had forgotten about those little clear guys from besthongkong. I found some flat top ones here **broken link removed** which I can make work if nothing else. They got some other neat stuff too! Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• Bar.jpg
    Bar.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 224
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back