Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SPI communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to an interview and are asked about what you did at your previous job for example, i dont want to tell them that i just wrote data into the buffer register and read the buffer once the TX_FLAG was set.

Don't you agree with me on that?

Yes! I totally agree. The misunderstanding was, I thought you were asking a question with reference to a problem you were having getting the SPI bus to work, rather than a question just to satisfy your personal interest (which is what I meant by academic).

Brian

heh i never had a job with electronics but never thought there would be great detail in a interview before heh

I wish i could find a job doing this stuff then i would enjoy work heh

I find it hard to believe that you would have trouble finding a job in the Electronics trade - you're clearly very good at what you're doing! Your threads on here are the best on the site in my opinion. Very good stuff.

Brian

Yeah I'm in the same boat actually. I'm fortunate to be in an Engineering job at the moment but I study part time at University for my degree :)

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back