Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spectrum Analyzer...on my TV?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacterozoid

So I autoprogrammed my TV yesterday, and a brand new channel started showing up - channel 76. It's a spectrum analyzer...but why?

See attachment.

Edit: I tried this on several other TVs and the same thing showed up. The cable provider is http://avenuecable.com/ in Indiana.

Attachments

• P1010026.JPG
    P1010026.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 323
Last edited:
I have also seen that before, boring show after a minute or two though :)
Must be some sort of test channel for the cable company, I really don't know.

Thats that new reality show on fox! Analyze this!
Its geared twards the ultra techo geek crowd.
Stangely its also popular with the OCD types too. They get borred with it but still keep comming back!

Thats that new reality show on fox! Analyze this!
Its geared twards the ultra techo geek crowd.
Stangely its also popular with the OCD types too. They get borred with it but still keep comming back!

Now that is funny... :D

WOW! there really is a [WORD CENSORED]o channel for robots!

I can say **** but i cant say P.O.R.N.O. ????

Last edited:
If your ever in the hospital and your heart monitor screen looks like this,
"Go into the light"

500 channels and still theres nothing on!

A+ for origional programing content! F for watchablity!

Fox is trying to prove they can beat Mtv for worst show ever!

So what are the commercials like?

It still beats that crap kids watch!

I bet they stole the consept from the BBC!

But is it HD compatible?

So how many pot heads do you think are watching it right now?

The book was better!

So is someone having a celebration on their own? Lol...

So I guess nobody has a clue about it then? Oh well, it is sort of funny...maybe this is how I can determine the content of my tv shows....the frequency content, anyways!

Call your cable company and ask to speak to someone in the technical department, don't ask to talk to anyone you get on the phone. Either a tech left a test mode on he didn't mean to or, well a tech left a test mode on he didn't mean to =)

I called and apparently that only have one department...there is no technical department...well, according to them. The lady said she would let "dispatch" know...whatever that means. :)

If it's still there in a week, call again, but be sly about it, try to sound officious and ask to speak to the technical director => That might get you somewhere. Even people need to be hacked sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back