Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Speaker sync LED help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting to update you that I bought all of the parts for it now that I dont have summer college. Ill post picture results when its done.

audioguru,

how is that second schematic (post #18) different in practice from the original one? Or does is it work the same?

Do you mean my Sound Level Indicator project as the original one? It has two extra transistors with one being used as an automatic level control to give an extra 20dB range for loud sounds. The Rhi DC reference level is increased 10 times (20dB) for loud sounds.

Then the total range is 50dB. To display a pin dropped on the floor in the next room to loud music played on the nearby stereo or my dog barking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back