Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Soundcraft Series 1624

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rent FX

In the process of refurbishing my vintage Soundcraft 1624 console. In need of a four 6-pin shadow switch assembly for the Master Module. Soundcraft doesn't support this console anymore. Anyone know of a place I can get this part?

The brown shadow switches are the size I need. The white switches show the assembly, but this one is too large. When the assembly is in the master module and a button is pressed, the previously pressed button should pop up. I'm also looking for the ribbon cable assembly which is a 40 conductor ribbon with 16 connectors at 2" spacing. Any help on that would be appreciated also! Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1781.JPG
    IMG_1781.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 373
  • IMG_1782.JPG
    IMG_1782.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 444
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back