Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help to get a vintage Motorola transistor: MA series from the '60

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.rebel.agent

Hello there, I am from Argentina, I am 32 years old and I am looking vintage Motorola transistors. I know this is the right place to post this given the amount of members and experience of them.

I am looking for Germanium transistors from Motorola, codes MA200 thru MA206, MA286 thru MA288, MA881 thru MA889 and MA909 thru MA910. They are very old, from the datasheets I was able to get approx 1969 or later. They are TO-5 encapsulated ones.

Sample photo:
**broken link removed**

I need several of them, new, used, will be great both ways. Or If you know which equipment was using them. Any lead will be help me. I will really appreciate your time. Don't hesitate in contact me if you know anything about them.

Last edited:
Perhaps no one knows.

What about using more modern equivalents in a similar package style?

what are the dementions of this transistors ? I have a nice collection of old electronic parts, I will be easy for me to find if I know the size of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back