Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sound level measurement

Status
Not open for further replies.

mic5

i planed to do my project related to sound level detection and automatic correction . but i don't know the basics of it.i need any website to know about it from the basic circuits and detection methods.

anyway thanks for the suggestions!

yes. The project is to detect the sound level and notify if it exceeds some value. At the same time it should reduce the sound by some feedback process.

Hi. I'm a brand new memeber with first post ! Thought I'd try to help with this one.. OP will need to elaborate. Are you thinking of sound cancellation in a certain environment? Involving a mic to detect the level and a sound source to create opposing phase and hence cancellation? Do you have a good understanding of the complexity of sound in a room...standing waves. The frequencies range you hope to cancel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back