Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sony cybershot file type

Status
Not open for further replies.
An off topic question...

When taking a picture on a Sony digital camera, you can preview it on the camera. Now I need the camera as some sort of picture viewer for pictures not taken by the camera, but when I try to just edit a camera-picture and preview it, it fails.

It's a .jpg file format, so why won't it display? Can I use some conversion software or other formats?

Thanks

There are many different types of JPEG files, and not all systems will read all types, it's quite possible that the camera will only read one specific type of them - there's really no need for it to be able to read any others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back