Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sony car mp3 player wire plug

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmate

I've just pulled out a broken mp3 player from my car and going to replace it with an older sony player, model cdx-f5500, but i can't find the plug and wires from the back of it, so all i can see are the pins. I'm wandering if anyone has a spare wire plug, and if not, maybe a wiring diagram of the actual unit that could tell me which pins are what, so that maybe I could open the unit up and solder wires directly. Cheers

all good actually, ebay sells them for $6, just had to make sure all the pins needed were in the harness I bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back