Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Some Simple FM Transmitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
taaz said:
any one can tell me how to built FM reciever

The Easiest Way: TDA 7000

**broken link removed**

There are some ICs that can be used to make simple FM or AM transmitter or recievers. Try this **broken link removed**

If stereo Tx is what is needed , perhaps Micromitter is the only one after their old versions. The same has been modded for better performance by One 'AN920' in another forum.
I could offer few pcbs and three chips for the same kit, if any one needs from within India (to save on heavy international courier costs).

Many of us have schematics-one needs performance and stability- but There is one out here( a mono though) nicely modded for optimal performance by Audioguru. I tried to add a PCB layout for the same. the lay out can be taken from https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/big-problem-with-small-fm-transmitter.37347/ a post dt 15th March 08.

I'm trying to built a LED transmitter...do you think the above circuit can be re-use? (receiver will be the LDR and LM386 + 741)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back