Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Some fun from over at the SmokeStack Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

3v0

Coop Build Coordinator
Forum Supporter
This one had me laughing. It is not a joke just casual banter.

The original post starts out
If your Buying anything from Craigslist, Bargain News, Etc. don't forget about Hurricane/Tropical Storm Sandy.
Smell it first, if it smells like Kelp, Walk away.

You have to admit this is sound advice. But it was the 2nd reply is what set me rolling

So,if it smells like Kelp,,walk away!
Gotcha.
This advice could have saved me alot of trouble.
Divorced twice

It would not be so funny if there were not some truth to it. Too many good friends worked hard to provide for their families only to have the wife boot them out for spending too much time at work.

This one had me laughing. It is not a joke just casual banter.

The original post starts out

You have to admit this is sound advice. But it was the 2nd reply is what set me rolling

It would not be so funny if there were not some truth to it. Too many good friends worked hard to provide for their families only to have the wife boot them out for spending too much time at work.

Now that is really funny :p

Thanks 3vo

Regards,
tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back