Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Snow day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi KV,
Take another look...:)

Thanks (Hero) finally did respond I'm still not sure if Nigels to busy or needs to keep his distance from me ?

I seem to rub people to much here sometimes. Just because I'm to giddy or thick. Get's on their nerves.

kv

Thanks (Hero) finally did respond I'm still not sure if Nigels to busy or needs to keep his distance from me ?

I seem to rub people to much here sometimes. Just because I'm to giddy or thick. Get's on their nerves.

kv

Stop dithering, you asked for help and I charge by the minute...:D

Answer the questions in my post... Im losing the will to live.!

As we're now posting in a forum, I could make no sense of your PM, and didn't have the faintest idea what you were on about!. It didn't make any reference to any thread, and I've better things to do than reply to obscure PM's (of which I receive many!).

As we're now posting in a forum, I could make no sense of your PM, and didn't have the faintest idea what you were on about!. It didn't make any reference to any thread, and I've better things to do than reply to obscure PM's (of which I receive many!).

OK, I'm just. Ignorant :confused:

Open forum communication clarification and attention ?:)

Got it.:D

Languishing here in my Obscurity. :D

Sorry to have been such a bother :eek:

kv

Agreed, it's not a good idea to discuss PMs in a public thread because it doesn't make any sense to everyone else.

Agreed, it's not a good idea to discuss PMs in a public thread because it doesn't make any sense to everyone else.

With a combined total of post's you have both sqaushed me good. :p

The weight is killing me. :D

Note taken.:)

kv:eek:

A dog in Cowplain became a beer drunk and was becoming a nuisance.

Maybe it snows every 10 years in Cowplain.

So the dog wakes up to a snowfall and never touches a drop after that.

...Some women are completely covered from the top of their head to the tip of their toes, if they even have any toes. Two small slits for them to try to see what they are driving into. Rediculous.
One doesn't need unobstructed vision when simply driving a careening automobile packed with improvides explosives!:(

As for those burka outfits they wear, I wonder if their male partners ever get to see their full face before deciding to marry them?

Why would a guy marry an Arab woman (?) who has a thick beard??

Why would a guy marry an Arab woman (?) who has a thick beard??
Don't forget the Frenchie ladies don't make use of shavers/clippers either!:( They don't even attempt to hide their facial and arm-pit hair! :eek: :(

I am North of New York and the temperature is warm and the snow is almost gone.

It was almost spring like here in Northwest Ohio. About 30" of snow that was around for a month is almost all gone!

The snow is slowly melting now.

Some parts of the country have had heavy rain which has combined with the snow melt to cause flooding.

Another problem is the nights are still cold enough to re-freeze the snow melt that occurs during the day causing black ice.

Before the snow I had snow drops and aconites in flower in the garden which are still covered as they're in a shady part of the garden where the snow hasn't yet melted.

The forecast says it's going to be milder by next week with no frost on some nights.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back