Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

smps circuit design its my project --> plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

vejay_ece

hello all
im a 3rd ece student in chennai iv chosen a project on design of switched mode power supply... and i cant find any circuit on smps in the net...... my topic is just "desin of smps" ----> plzzz help anybody.... reply to my mail id thanx vejay sarathy :?:

vejay_ece said:
hello all
im a 3rd ece student in chennai iv chosen a project on design of switched mode power supply... and i cant find any circuit on smps in the net...... my topic is just "desin of smps" ----> plzzz help anybody.... reply to my mail id thanx vejay sarathy :?:

Try downloading manufacturers datasheets for SMPS chips, two I see a lot of are UC3842 and TDA4065 (used for mains PSU's in domestic electronics). The biggest problems are likely to be coils and transformers.

Hello sarathy, :)

I've dowloaded good infor. & circuits from
**broken link removed**

Also check ON semiconductor's web site

With best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back