Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Smallest Possible LED's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PConst167

Hey friends and family and best friends and colleagues,

What are the smallest possible LED's that we can buy? Im thinking of creating a screen made of LED's but I need them to be very small so that I get a good resolution. Any ideas friends?

I am primarily looking for DIP ones, rather than surface mount, but if very small DIP ones dont exist then SMD is fine...

It won't be much of screen and if DIP packaging is the size you want to work with you will be lucky to get much more than 6 - 8 DPI resolutions which unless this screen is going to be the size of a house and made of millions of thema plus viewed from no less than 100+ feet away it going to look like dot matrix crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back