Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

small funy project

Status
Not open for further replies.

haris

hi
i want to make an easy,small any kind of funy electronic project with detail explanation. Is there anybody who will help me providing the project detail.

i will be greatfull.
thanks
haris

Last edited:
Funny how? I mean, funny like a clown, to amuse you? to make you laugh... Exactly funny how?

He doesn;t want a funny project. he wants a funy (fooney) circuit whatever that is.

Hi haris,

start counting the typos and grammatical errors at the forum and charge 10C for each. ;)

Within one year you should be a millionair. :D

What funny thing do you want to invent and have assistance? :confused:

Boncuk

electronic touch Circuite

hi friends
i want to make a simple electronic touch circuite which makes a good sound also.so that i could use it in security purpose.
can anybody give me the circuite and talk bout in detail.
thanks
Haris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back