Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Slow to Load this afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

Not sure whats up with the site. But the pages are loading really slowly. Chat is slow to log into as well.

kv

Hi KV

I am glad that you are not the only one that noticed it.

Man on a mission here.

Regards,
tvtech

Noticed one of the Admins in Chat; Demires. I think he is aware now it seems to be better.

That didn't take long.

kv

I can verify that the site is still running a bit slow, though I wasn't on earlier when you guys were.

Much more crap here where I am..

I thought it was ETO only..nah...at one time Google would not load either here.
First thing I do if I think there is problem...try Google..

Normally quick.. then all servers lost. No response to anything.

So be it.

Regards,
tvtech

Must be after awhile I don't use my computer then jump and move between forums the first try on a new page will be slow; after that it seems fine?

kv

This morning was OK, but this afternoon is very slow.
JimB

There is wierd science happening here!
As soon as I made the post about slow speed, it went back to normal speed again.
Coincidence or what?

JimB

Magic maybe...

I have been blaming AVG but now I see I am not alone.

This morning was OK, but this afternoon is very slow.
JimB
There is wierd science happening here!
As soon as I made the post about slow speed, it went back to normal speed again.
Coincidence or what?

JimB
Haha, very strange. I had it completely unusable yesterday morning, couldn't quote, pages wouldn't load at all. Sometimes they'd half load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back