Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulation help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download LTspice for free from Linear Technology, join the Yahoo LTspice user group to access extra component models and you'll be good to go.

Can I get it for a Mac?

Edit: Found it.

Last edited:
Hey, this is pretty cool stuff, I downloaded a version about 5yrs ago. I couldn't figure it out.

This one seems to work well, I was able to get a couple NMOS's up and beginning to build the Schematic.

Now I'm stuck, I can't find a SG3525 IC or a MPK and 12v zener. I can't find a suitable replacement for them anywhere, is it possible to Sim the Characteristics of the Driver, PWM Dual Hi, Low Driver, without the SG3525 as well as the MPK and 12v Zener?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back