Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple oscillator, where did the energy go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG1995

Hi

Please have a look on the linked page below, you can see the questions there. Please help me with those queries. Thank you for your help.

page: **broken link removed**

Regards
PG

As someone else noted in one of your other threads, these handwritten notes are too difficult to read. Please type them in your post and attach a decent sketch if you want an answer. :)

The current going into the inverter will not be constant. This will be a sinewave and you are implying that you have a flat 1A dc current flowing into the oscillator, which I doubt will be the case. If this is the case, then the extra power will be used up as heat in the oscillator. Also, I notice that you have 0-10V going into the oscillator, yet have a +/-10V signal coming out. This will further complicate the case. This sounds like Homework Help, but the answer is not that straight forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back