Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple Black Line Follower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question.

How would a black line follower differ from a white line follower?

A black line follower would assume that if its sensors sensed black it was on track.
So if you put it on a black sheet with a white line on it, it would end up anywhere on the sheet and would not follow the white line.

If you use two sensors and follow the edge then it probably doesn't make any difference whether it's on a black sheet with a white line or a white sheet with a black line.

Hi... May I know what programming u are using?? And is it the same if I am controlling stepper motor with RS232 port?

i am using CCSC C programming..u mean u wanna use the UART function by RS232? i never try before.. but i think i can control the stepper motor by varying the PWM of the PIC..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back