Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple Telephone Central Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasp

This project is developed by myself! Dr. Mustafa Kemal PEKER.

Attachments

• santral.zip
    11 KB · Views: 6,353
Meaby it got corupted in the download try downloading agen.Windows XP it self can open zip files.

hm I use a downloading agent perhaps it is not compatible with winrar i think winzip has an ultra setting that is only compatible with winzip perhaps it is something like that

It's very nice

Hello,
hm I use a downloading agent perhaps it is not compatible with winrar i think winzip has an ultra setting that is only compatible with winzip perhaps it is something like that
Usman Khan

i have ajack with 4 phone lines the wires all look connected but 2 of the lines are not working how can i fix?

hi everyone ı need more than 2 subcriber model with dtmf too but ı dont know how can ı do it who can give me an idea???ı need 4 subcriber and 1 central pls someone help me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back