Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple Black Line Follower

Status
Not open for further replies.

c36041254

Hi There,

I just have finished my first ROBOT project, a very simple black line follower. I am posting the code and circuit diagram, hope will be useful.

Attachments

• LINE FOLLOWER.pdf
    70.8 KB · Views: 7,463
  • Untitled-1.gif
    Untitled-1.gif
    22.2 KB · Views: 7,388
Last edited by a moderator:
thx.. btw i would like to ask that currently i need think an idea for my final year project for my electonic engineering course..anyone please give some idea..

post ur title of ur project, and to what extent u have done it. it will be better to solve the problem or make an idea

i am thinking that is it possible that i build a bluetooth position system. the concept is from the GPS system but this is apply to a small area like a university campus or a town.. i was thinking that the bluetooth might be more accurate because it is short range if compare to the wi-fi..

Question.

How would a black line follower differ from a white line follower?

sir ,
I m working on project Black line follower project. I have need of circuit dig. & programm of microcontroller.pls send it on my email sandeepthakur27@yahoo.com

thnks for posting this project. is this working well?
regarding to the question of moroh, to differ the black line follower and white line follower, the difference is just the programming of the IC, depend on how your program your input of the PIC..if, white line is 0v and black line is 5v, then you set a voltage reference to differ the 2 state..

ya, it working well, anyone who want the detail for the project can send a personal message to me.. this 2 video is the robot from my friend, my 1 is not upload yet...

YouTube - Line Following Robot
YouTube - Line Following Robot

I need a simple electronics project quick. Maybe 2 transistors or 1 and has a schematic with pspice simulation, any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back