Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Shock ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlyforajoke

I am going to ask my wife to marry me but I wanted it to be funny so I was wondering how to build a shock ring so when she touches it, it will give her a small shock. I have very little understanding of electronics but wouldlike to know more. If anyone could guide me or give me a step by step instructions I would be very grateful.

Cheers

hopefully she'll say yes but she has the same sense of humor as me. Anyway can anyone help me build it or at least guide me?

This jokery is far more bother and effort than worth. How are you gonna get a ring to electrically shock someone and yet somehow able to complete the electrical path? Try to come up with a better trick than that if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back