Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

shock knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presumed it's the thin conductive overvest mentioned by ericgibbs.

Last edited:
No. it's a thick cotton garment that wraps around the body, like **broken link removed**.

Hero999 said:
No. it's a thick cotton garment that wraps around the body, like **broken link removed**.

I think 'gi' is japanese for pyjamas? :D

The one in the picture is more like a Judo gi, exceptionally thick and strong, Brazilian Ju Jitsu is more of a sport (like Judo) than a self defence system.

We wear light or medium weight karate gi's, as in normal Ju Jitsu you don't use the gi to throw, except for a 'lapel and shoulder throw'.

Buy one of these: (U$S 2)
Dismantle It, and put it into the knife's handle....It uses only an "A" battery.
I use them for little electronic fences....
My dog learnt where NOT to pee, in almost 3 nasty shocks....

Attachments

• spark_kitchen_1.jpg
    spark_kitchen_1.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 297
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back