Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SGS Transistors Data Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

opacheco

Hi,

Do someone know where I can find the data sheet for these transistors used in Ela Siemens Auso Audio Preamp:

SGS A 378 17001,
SGS V 1236 16800,
SGS W 1150 16900,
SGS 1W 9688 17001

Thanks a lot.
opacheco

Those Numbers make no sense Where did they come from?
What model number is the Preamp?
Maybe we can find a Schematic

Last edited:
Those Numbers make no sense Where did they come from?
What model number is the Preamp?
Maybe we can find a Schematic

hotwaterwizard, thanks for your comments!!....These number parts come from a Vintange solid state Ela Siemens Auso V75-02 unit , I found anything about this rare unit, you can see in the attached picture. I draw the schematic by hand but if you have the original schematic will be fantastic!!!!....These units(I have two of them) look like somebody pull out its input transformers.

Thanks again.
opacheco.

Attachments

• cce0_1.jpg
    cce0_1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 349
  • cec3_1.jpg
    cec3_1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 379
  • d09d_1.jpg
    d09d_1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 339
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 373
  • PICT000100.JPG
    PICT000100.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 575
Looks like military so the Transistors are Millitary Part numbers I would Guess

Attachments

• ELA 75-02.gif
    ELA 75-02.gif
    318.5 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
I havent found them yet but Schematics are out there. A guy sols some on EBay with schematics and some are still for sale there too.

VINTAGE BROADCAST AUSO SIEMENS AUDIO AMPLIFIER ELA 75 su eBay

Was an expensive audio amplifier, made with precision components..... Nice conditions as photo, COME WITH SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM ...
cgi.ebay.it/VINTAGE-BROADCAST-AUSO-SIEMENS-AUDIO-AMPLIFIER-ELA-75_...

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

These 2 have Hundreds of Schematics Free

http://audio.kubarth.com/rundfunk/index.cgi

http://www.fonar.com.pl/audio/schematy/a_index_all.htm

Last edited:
I havent found them yet but Schematics are out there. A guy sols some on EBay with schematics.......Looks like military so the Transistors are Millitary Part numbers I would Guess

hotwaterwizard, this guy sold the two mine!!....but they don't have schematics because he bought them in a lot of vintage equipment and look like he knows anything about this things!!!!.....this units were made for AUSO ITALIAN company for SIEMENS, someone knows this company????....V75-02 look like the "V" vintage german famous preamps.

Thanks a lot,
Opacheco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back