Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sensory Voice Direct II Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef41

I am working on a project with the Sensory Voice Direct II Speech Recognition Kit. The kit is based on the Sensory Voice Direct 364 chip. I downloaded all the information and manuals that I could find from thier website, www.sensoryinc.com , however, I could not find the answer to my question.

The manual states that when a word is recognised, a pin (or pins) on the chip is set high for 1 second.

My question is this:
In continuous listening mode...
How fast can the chip recognise a second word?
I.e. If it recognises one word, then how soon after the first pin is set high can a different pin be set high because the chip has recognised a new word?
Or stating the question another way; what is the minimum time between recognised words?

If anybody has any insight, or knows where to look for an answer, please reply or post the URL.

Thanks in advance,

BEEF 41

My opinion: the device recognize only word for command. After 1 sec. ready for next recognization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back