Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sending 3-axial analog accelerometer's data wirelessly

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadk

Hello eveyone,

I have a wired analog Accelerometer (KS943B100) IEPE output, BNC connectors. It is actually connected to an NI cDAQ-9171 with serial connection and then to the PC with labVIEW.
My objective is to make this application wireless by connecting the sensor to an MCU, send the data to another one, and then connect it to my DAQ.

I want to meet these standards : 20KHz minimum sampling, 12 bit ADC, anti aliasing filter with half the sampling data.

The components I thought of :

MCUs : Teensy 4.1
Wireless module: NRF24L01+ PA+ LNA
ADC: Waiting to find if the built in ADCs in teensy will do the job.
Filter: Waiting your suggestions. Do I need to build my own or there are pre-built filters.

Any advice, suggestions will be appreciated

Thank you

Attachments

• Accelerometre Datasheet.pdf
    306.6 KB · Views: 242
  • 374238a_02.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 257
  • 374037b.pdf
    300.8 KB · Views: 238
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads