Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Selling Microwave Waveguides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slickit

I am currently Selling a set of Waveguides, they are from a kit from my school. I acquired them when the school decided they needed to clean out some closets. The set is in a fairly nice plastic carrying case that has all its components organized into 3 drawers in cutout foam. All of the waveguides have been kept undisturbed and are in great condition, with one exception(the Plexiglas Slotted Line Detector (LRL 505) is cracked) but does not effect its functionality. I am posting a link to E-Bay for the listing. The kit as a whole goes for about $3,800 and from that I am not listing the Mirowave emitter just the Waveguides. If any one wants or knows anyone that would want this kit please post here. If you want any additional pictures or info I would be more than willing to add it.
Also if you know of anywhere else I should post this please let me know.
Thanks and have a good day.

**broken link removed**

Listing includes:
Top Drawer:
LRL 512 - Directional Coupler
LRL 504 - Frequency Meter
LRL 515 - RG-58 Cables (quantity 3)
LRL 513B - Fixed Attenuator
LRL 513A - Fixed Attenuator
LRL 506 - Flap Attenuator
LRL 506 - Flap Attenuator
1 Bag of screws & bolts