Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Would someone be interested in a raspberry pi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob

I have several raspberry pi’s I either bought a while ago or have obtained. Currently I am trying to sell some of the stuff I don’t use as much any more to save up some money for my MMC bank on my Tesla coil.
I have a 3B, a 3B+, and a 4b 8GB Ram As well as some add-ons to them such as monitors cards heatsinks and cables.

I would sell these on eBay, but don’t know how eBay works very well.

Please message me with any questions.
-Ben

Last edited:
Sorry the 3B+ is not in the pictures as well as the micro SD cards if you’re interested.

Attachments

• 98C53522-E31D-4B6B-A18A-1BD982FE0335.jpeg
    98C53522-E31D-4B6B-A18A-1BD982FE0335.jpeg
    839.4 KB · Views: 273
  • 043F5D5D-E31F-4D5B-89F8-73F91979D42C.jpeg
    043F5D5D-E31F-4D5B-89F8-73F91979D42C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 261
And here's a project you can do with them to sweeten the deal:

Thats basically what I made with them.
The 7 inch screen was for the pi4B but it got turned into a desktop computer. The 5 inch monitor was for the 3B+ and it went with that Bluetooth keyboard. The pi3B was mainly used for learning to hack and understand Linux.

It would be very easy to reconstruct since all the parts are there and more.

Last edited:
Do you have prices?

The pi4B sold as well as the 7 inch monitor and a few cords and SD cards, but everything else is negotiable. I’m starting at selling these items for half their price new, but that is also negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back