Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sell parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rboeser

Hello all. Can a mod. tell me if it is OK to list parts I have for sale, or list me as a contact for parts? I have been buying obselete and hard to find parts for years, time to sell some. I am NOT a company, just an obsesive hobby guy. I can sell at a very reasonable price. EX: 8870 dtmf, I have 100 NEW I can sell. I have many (like 400) part numbers, all NEW dip parts. Many caps, diodes, bridge's, ect... Please let me know what your standard practice is here. Thanks !

hmm never really seen stuff for sale here... have to check with the mods on that one... if it is allowable i'd prolly like to see a list :)

Well, before posting I think you should get the permission from ETO owner "ElectroMaster". You can PM him and ask.

I have not heard from anyone if It's Ok. I dont want to violate any rules and therefore must wait to post or email anyone my list. As soon as I know it's OK to post, I'll do so. Sorry but I beleive in rules. Thanks

Have you sent a pm to Electromaster?

He normally replies very quickly.

Yes, I did PM Electromaster several evenings ago. Maybe one of you guys can point him to this post? I'm always working on my list of parts. Much more than I thought I had...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back