sell parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rboeser

Hello all. Can a mod. tell me if it is OK to list parts I have for sale, or list me as a contact for parts? I have been buying obselete and hard to find parts for years, time to sell some. I am NOT a company, just an obsesive hobby guy. I can sell at a very reasonable price. EX: 8870 dtmf, I have 100 NEW I can sell. I have many (like 400) part numbers, all NEW dip parts. Many caps, diodes, bridge's, ect... Please let me know what your standard practice is here. Thanks !

hmm never really seen stuff for sale here... have to check with the mods on that one... if it is allowable i'd prolly like to see a list

Well, before posting I think you should get the permission from ETO owner "ElectroMaster". You can PM him and ask.

I have not heard from anyone if It's Ok. I dont want to violate any rules and therefore must wait to post or email anyone my list. As soon as I know it's OK to post, I'll do so. Sorry but I beleive in rules. Thanks

Yes, I did PM Electromaster several evenings ago. Maybe one of you guys can point him to this post? I'm always working on my list of parts. Much more than I thought I had...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…