Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Season's Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish everyone a peaceful, happy Christmas and a guid New Year, and extend my thanks to all the folks here that make the forums worthwhile reading and entertaining, including those that you would otherwise want to strangle :) :troll:

Wishing all my friends here a joyous and Safe Merry Christmas and holiday season. That or whatever trips your individual triggers, have a Cool Yule.

Ron

Ok this weekend we are going to have record high temps, 66F in Phily.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you've all had a great 2013 and that 2014 is even better!

merry-xmas.jpg

Merry Christmas to all, specially to my friends here in this forum, I hope you and your families have a wonderful new year all with pleasure and succeed.
My friends, you are all in my heart as my best internet friends!

Merry christmas on my account too, to me this year was indeed best so far, graduation and all :)

Geseënde Kersfees vir you ook John

Mag die Nuwe Yaar die beste Yaar wees. Ooit.

Baie geluk en dankie,
tvtech

Bitte.

Here was my Christmas dinner. It's not much, and the tenderloin roast is over done because my son called, but it was still good.
Christmas 2013.jpg
John

Dit lyk baie lekker maar...., dit lyk soos min kos :)

Op Kersfees eet mense meer as gewoonlik. Snaakse tyd van die Jaar ;)

Alles van die beste,
tvtech

Last edited:
Bitte.

Here was my Christmas dinner. It's not much, and the tenderloin roast is over done because my son called, but it was still good.
View attachment 83018
John

Looks perfect. Well done, I did a 22pound Turkey. I did it in the same brine, as my Thanksgiving Turkey. Just pulling it out of the oven.

tvtech, I eat well, but try not to eat too much.

killivolt, I have a hard time imagining a 22# turkey. That is more like a small dinosaur. My TG turkey was only 16# , and I didn't have anything big enough to cook it in.

John

Last edited:
Here's my Christmas dinner.
100_0453.JPG
Not long after eating it, I nodded off and awoke a couple of hours later.

tvtech, I eat well, but try not to eat to much.

killivolt, I have a hard time imagining a 22# turkey. That is more like a small dinosaur. My TG turkey was only 16# , and I didn't have anything big enough to cook it in.

John

It was my wife? I don't like big Turkey's, but this year we had 10 people, the Young Men in the family went back for 3 helpings. There was some left over that went to the hosts extended family, it will be gone before the weeks out. They all really enjoyed it, I think its going to be a traditional way to prepare it.

Here's my Christmas dinner.
View attachment 83019
Not long after eating it, I nodded off and awoke a couple of hours later.

This one looks really good.

I like both dinners, looks really good. I'm about to do a couple Margaritas with the wife, the gifts are given and only one more gift run tomorrow and the rest of the week is mine:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back