Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Season's Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just like to say Happy Holiday's. Once you include New Years!

Exactly!!!! The bottle on the left will get more empty over this period...

I've wanted to know what that was, to small in the picture to read the brand.

DITTO!

What other major holiday is it?

John

Like the hat John. I purchased some cheap Palo Alto Reserva from chili on sale $7.60 it's a blend 60% Cabernet Sauvignon and then a blend of Carmnere and syrah it say's 25% and 15% but that doesn't add up.

I'll open it on christmas, I'll let you know how it tastes.

Merry Christmas or Season's Greeting to my friends all over this planet.
Today is the first time this year it is snowing like crazy here. 20cm of snow is expected today. Everything is white and the temperature outside is -12 degrees C.

Yesterday like nearly every day there were squirrels running around all over the place but not today. I saw a stupid Cardinal (red bird) today that did not fly south. It might freeze. I am freezing just thinking about it.

The shortest daytime is in about 1 week and I notice that all my solar garden lights (I have many) don't work when the daylight hours are few and far between.
In about one week from now it will be much warmer and raining here. Then the white stuff will be gone until it gets colder and it snows again.

My Dad likes to feed Doves over the Winter, they stay year round. They maintain a good supply of food for the occasional falcon, it gives my Dad something else to do;)

We've seen 2 good storms bringing about 6" in the Valley and still on the Ground. It was around -11c last week and -1.~c today and warming.

Utah has the best Snow on Earth, just ask any skier. My son is on the slopes today. I can't afford it anymore, my equipment is outdated and antiquated.

Just like me:p

To me it's Merry Christmas !

If you do not like it ..... It's Bah Humbug to you ! :joyful:

Your closer to Santa, you wanna be on the "Nice" list, huh:rolleyes:

Me too! I want an SSD this year, 250gig Please!:)

I like shopping on Boxing Day.

My son has a Solid State Drive. It boots immediately.
I still have my first pc with its 540MHz hard drive, floppy disc reader and 14kb dial-up modem. I should throw it away.

Come on, AG. Tell us. Are you really using that 14KB dial-up to access ETO?

John

.... and it's 'Season's Greetings' from me, too. Or, as they (the 10% of the population who can speak Welsh) say here in Wales, 'Cyfarchion y Tymor' :).

I still have my first pc with its 540MHz hard drive, floppy disc reader and 14kb dial-up modem. I should throw it away.
It should be in a museum!

Come on, AG. Tell us. Are you really using that 14KB dial-up to access ETO?
I did a few years ago, then I upgraded to a 56k modem and a 2G hard drive. I also replaced the 486-66MHz processor with a 486-100MHz and used Windows 98.
Microsoft said you cannot run Windows 98 on a 486 but I did for years.
I have a Pentium 4, 2.93GHz now with 2G of Ram and a 180G hard drive. It runs Windows 7. It needs replacement soon.

Season's Greetings to all, from beautiful Bermuda!

I still have 3 of these MZ80K computers [ extensively modified] at home in the loft, circa 1980

https://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?c=174

The oldest computers I used to service were a couple of Stantec Zebra's circa 1956. Running until about 1980.

Originally all valves, about 4KW power consumption.

Merry Christmas all. The forecast for tomorrow in Brisbane is a low of 17C and a high of 30C. It's strange to walk around in shorts and t shirt when all the shops have snow on the windows!!

Mike.

It was a nippy 81 deg F. here today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back